Model No.: HT-C-0027
There is Nothing like Homemade!
- Tortillas have been used for many centuries, particularly in Mexico and more recently in the United States.
- You won't believe how easy it is to make your own tortillas at home.
- Gain control over what you and your family eat by choosing your own, fresh ingredients, without all the fillers and preservatives.
- It is really very fast and easy, you'll quickly make a habit of it.
Longer handle can increase the lever force, more energy saving, more convenient.
Made of heavy-duty, sturdy, durable, rustproof cast iron, safe and reliable.
Designed for easy and even pressing, round press surface provides a flat uniform press and heavy balanced weight of the bolted handle provides a stable press.
Quick and easy to use:
- Prepare the dough
- Place the dough inside the press between 2 parchment papers
- Remove parchment paper layers
- Bake your tortilla in the pan
- Enjoy homemade tortillas!
Here is a easy recipe to use to make your own corn tortillas:
1. Combine 2 cups masa harina and a pinch of salt in a large mixing bowl.
2. Use a spoon to incorporate the salt into the masa.
3. Add 1 to 1 1/2 cups lukewarm water while stirring the ingredients.
4. Stir until the dough becomes slightly sticky and forms a ball when pressed together.
5. Let is sit for a half hour tighty sealed in a room temperature in a dry place.
6. Divide the dough into 12 to 18 pieces.
7. The number you roll depends on the size you prefer for your tortillas.
8. Roll each piece into a ball.
9. Place the balls on a plate covered with a damp cloth towel, and your dough is ready to be pressed.
We offer four sizes to choose from 6 1/2" , 7 3/10" , 8 1/10" , 10 4/10". There's always one that fits your kitchen.
- Dia - 16.5 cm / 6 1/2"
- Dia - 18.5 cm / 7 3/10"
- Dia - 20.5 cm / 8 1/10"
- Dia - 26.5 cm /10 4/10"
ARC Advanced Royal Champion
ARC is dedicated to providing premium tableware, outdoor camping accessories, stainless steel cutlery, and other kitchen tools. Whether it`s a special occasion or a casual, every day meal, you`re sure to find the perfect products for the occasion. From crisp, white dinnerware to eye-catching patterns, ARC offers a variety of styles to complement your lifestyle.
- Company Name: ARC Advanced Royal Champion
- Product/Service: Outdoor gas burner , Comal and cazo , Melamine dinnerware , Tortilla press , Kitchen tools , Tea Kettle
- Year Established: 1997
- Contact Person: Mr. Sales Manager
- Tel: 1-972-406-0885
Premium Related Products